Propose a session at the meeting!
Session proposals can be submitted until 15 August 2018. After this, all session proposals will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. End of September 2018, session proposers will be informed if their session is selected to be included in the call for abstracts.
The scientific programme consists of 7 tracks for parallel sessions. Have a look at the meeting scope and track descriptions prior to submitting your proposal.
Submit a proposal for a PARALLEL session at the meeting!
*Your session proposal should have the following format:
- Session title:max 150 characters, not in all caps, should read as a normal sentence;
- Session description / motivation:max 3000 characters;
- Session chairs: maximum 4
*SETAC Europe supports the involvement of young scientists in the annual meeting programme and therefore would like to invite senior session organisers to encourage younger colleagues to come forward and (co-)chair. Sessions proposed by senior & younger chairs are highly recommended.
*Session chairs and co-chairs must have a SETAC member (paid) or a customer/guest account (free of charge) before the proposal may be submitted. Find more instructions in the section “How to submit”.
*If the proposal is submitted by a SETAC Interest Group, this should be indicated in the menu.
*Find more information on (co-)chairing a parallel session.
*The deadline for submissions is 15 August 2018, 23:59 CET. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Roel Evens.
1. You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia-Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com.
2. Enter the session proposal submission module with your SETAC username and password, and fill out all the required details.
3. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact Roel Evens.