- 3 April 2019: Early registration deadline for delegates, presenters and session chairs (deadline 3 April 23:59 CET)
- 25 April 2019: Payment deadline early bird. In order to remain eligible for the early bird registration, payment must be RECEIVED by 25 April 2019.
- 25 April 2019: Deadline advance registration
- As from 26 April 2019 online registration possible at onsite fees
- 20 May 2019: Online registration closes
- 26–30 May 2019: Onsite registration at the SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting in Helsinki
SETAC Europe is recognised by the Finish authorities as a non-profit organisation for income tax purposes and it is confirmed that our activities are exempt from business income tax. The registration fees for the SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting in Helsinki (26–30 May 2019) are VAT exempt.
Reduced* fees apply for Eurotox members who are not a member of SETAC. Contact your national society to get your promo code and registration instructions or contact Ellaine Ferrioli from the Eurotox secretariat if you are an individual member of Eurotox. Promo codes are available from 11 March till 25 April.
* 100 euro reduction on the non-member full meeting registration for regular members. 70 euro reduction on the full student non-member fee for student members.
SETAC Europe is collaborating with the Helsinki Chemical Forum. View more
One-day registration fees:
(1) HIC (High Income) student, LIC (Low Income) or LUMIC (Lower and Upper Middle Income) regular or student** living and residing in countries as listed by the World Bank.
(2) Students (BSc, MSc and PhD students; Expected graduation date and study programme must be up-to-date in the SETAC profile.)
(3) A combi fee is only available for (new) members in Africa, Europe, Middle-East and Russia. The combi fee is one combined fee covering SETAC membership and SETAC Helsinki meeting registration.
- Online registration will open 6 March.
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- A combi-fee is only available for (new) members in Africa, Europe, Middle-East and Russia. The combi fee is one fee combining payment for SETAC membership for one year AND registration for the SETAC Helsinki meeting.
- Even if your registration is completed and paid, you can still add items via the SETAC Europe Store.
- Your full conference registration includes admission to all platform and poster sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception on Sunday, printed programme book and electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf).
- One day conference fees include the printed programme book, electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf), platform and poster sessions, lunch and coffee break on the specific registration date.
- Payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX) are strongly preferred. Card details can be submitted during the online registration process, or after the registration via the SETAC Europe payment website.
- Payments can also be made by bank transfer (mind the deadlines, it takes several days to reach the SETAC bank account!). Bank details can be found on the invoice. Cheques will not be accepted.
- Payment terms:
In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 3 April 2019 and the payment MUST be received by 25 April 2019.
- If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due.
- In case you have not received a receipt from SETAC before the conference date, we kindly ask you to bring proof of payment to the meeting. If no payment was received and no proof of payment can be shown, the registration fee MUST be paid on site!
- After 23 May 2019, only onsite registration is possible.
- Invoices are sent via e-mail and can be consulted online at any time. A printed copy of the invoice can be received upon request.
- If you have any queries concerning your registration, please contact Veerle Vandeveire.
Subject to change (pending the acceptance of VAT ruling by Finish tax authorities).
- Cancellations must be received in writing by mail to the SETAC office in Brussels.
- If you cancel your registration by 05 April 2019, a cancellation fee of 50 Euro will be charged.
- A 250 euro cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received after 05 April 2019.
- In case of refund after a cancellation, the cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount that was already.
- If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline but have not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- SETAC Europe reserves the right to cancel any events due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of event cancellations by SETAC, a refund of the full event fee will be done.
- Refunds will be made after the meeting.
- For delegates who did not show up at the meeting:
- If the fees were not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- If the full conference fee was paid, delegate materials can be received upon request.
- Per reminder that needs to be sent, an administrative cost of 25 Euro will be added to your invoice.
Please fill out the form below and click send. This request will then be sent to the SETAC Europe office. Please allow at least 5 business days to receive your invitation letter via email.
Kindly note that SETAC cannot contact embassies on your behalf. Applicants should bring all relevant documents with them to their interview. Please contact your embassy to find out which documents are required.
If you do not yet have a SETAC member or guest profile, you will need to create one here.
- An active member profile (payment of an annual fee required) will allow you to benefit from several benefits including lower rates when registering for a SETAC meeting;
- A (student) guest profile is free of charge and will give you the option to submit abstracts or register for meetings at the non-member rate.
If you would like to have your abstract(s) mentioned in the invitation letter, please fill out the title(s) under the “additional comments” section.
For any other questions on invitation letters and visa requirements, please contact Ann Goubert.
First time at a SETAC meeting? You may be interested to join the mentorship programme.