Late Abstract Submission
For POSTERS only. Deadline is 15 May 2019, or earlier if poster exhibition space is filled.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have any late-breaking science you would like to present at SETAC Helsinki? We have opened late abstract submission, you must submit your abstract no later than 15 May 2019, 23:59 CET.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES)
- Abstracts will not be published in the abstract book or printed meeting programme because it is past the print deadline
- Abstracts will be featured in the online programme
- Only poster abstracts will be accepted at this time
- A 50€ non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and you will be notified within four weeks of submission about acceptance
- Abstracts will not be grouped by topic but will be featured in its own category
- Space is limited and we will close abstract submission once we fill our space or by 15 May 2019.
1. You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com.
2. Enter the abstract submission module with your SETAC username and password, and fill all the required details.
3. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org