What: SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting When: 26–30 May 2019 Where: Helsinki, Finland
Media representatives are cordially invited to attend the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) Europe 29th Annual Meeting, 26–30 May 2019, in Messukeskus Expo and Convention Centre in Helsinki, Finland. To request a media pass, please fill out the media registration form and send it to Delphine Delire. Credentialed journalists will receive a confirmation email and can pick up their free media pass on-site, at the registration desk. Freelance writers and producers, please email a letter of assignment from an accepted media outlet.
SETAC’s Media Policy is designed to ensure a professional forum in which presenters and other meeting registrants can discuss science-based issues freely and in which their concerns about proprietary research data and other information is acknowledged and respected. It is further designed to ensure a forum in which journalists and other media representatives can gather the information they need to deliver factual reporting.
- By keeping you posted through updated press releases and news updates
- By providing you with photos, videos or other supporting files when available
- By helping you arrange interviews with SETAC officers, members and presenters before or at the meeting
- Wear your media badge, and identify yourself as a member of the press when you attend presentations or talk with any group or individual
- Obtain permission from the SETAC Europe Executive Director, Dr. A.T.C. Bosveld and from the subject presenters or meeting registrants before you film, tape or otherwise record any activity or interview at this event.
- Respect a presenter’s or meeting participant’s choice to talk with you or to decline
To apply for a complimentary meeting registration and media pass, please submit your application no later than 5 April 2019 to: Delphine Delire, SETAC Europe Communications Manager.
Any media representative who sells, markets or represents a company for purposes of obtaining advertising or subscriptions from any exhibitor or registrant will immediately forfeit press credentials for this and subsequent meetings.
Please read the SETAC media disclaimer.
SETAC Europe Annual Meeting media sponsor:
Chemical Watch provides independent intelligence and insight for product safety professionals managing chemicals. We help businesses across value chains stay ahead of the dynamic chemicals management agenda by providing access to in-depth knowledge, tools and a network of experts. We empower our members to transform product safety management and unlock the full value of regulatory compliance within their business.
Read all #SETAChelsinki posts on Twitter.