Choose Your Grant!
The applicant must be based in a geographical area administered by SETAC Europe (Europe, Middle East and Russia) or SETAC Africa.
This grant programme is supported by the SETAC Europe reinvestment fund and Syngenta.
Following grants are available at the SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting in Helsinki:
These grants support students with a free meeting registration.
Up to maximum 250€ travel support is available for student members. (Travel costs only, visa and accommodation are not included.)
Training Course Grants
The training course grants will provide a free training course participation. Applicants must choose one course they would like to attend.
Combination of grants is possible.
- Candidates must be a SETAC student member (BSc, MSc and PhD students; provide member ID number and upload the student proof form). A guest or lapsed membership is not valid and the membership must be valid until after the meeting. Not sure about your membership status? Please check here or contact us.
- Must live and reside in Africa, Europe, Middle East or Russia.
- Must present a platform or poster presentation in Helsinki – proof of abstract acceptance letter (please, upload the email as pdf). Late poster abstracts will not be accepted.
- Must submit a brief CV & motivation letter.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation.
- Grants are personal and can not be given to others.
- Registration and travel grant recipients must attend the full meeting (Sunday – Thursday)
How to Apply?
Grant application is closed
We will inform all applicants about the decision by 10 March 2019. Do not register for the meeting before you have been informed about the decision.
Please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.